A. Your Security and Privacy is Our Priority
We understand that providing information online requires great trust from you and it is our priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide ('Data'). We will only collect Data that is necessary and relevant to the transaction, manage and store your Data as long as it is required by law or as long as the information is still relevant to the original purpose of Data collection. While using our site, your name as a user will be recorded in our logs.
B. Data We Collect From You
When you use our site, the data we collect, including but not limited to:
- User Profile , including but not limited to User name ( username ), e-mail address , telephone number , password and address. This data is collected during the account creation and renewal process;
- Detailed transaction data, including but not limited to the type, amount and/or description of the product or service purchased, delivery address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time. This data is collected when using the services on the site;
- Payment data, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking , retail outlets. This data is collected when the User performs payment transaction activities through the site ; and/or
- Permission to access the User's device when using features on the site.
- Contents of communication messages when contacting us, including through our insureka! customer service;
When you use our site, the recorded data includes but is not limited to:
- or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location and geo-location;
- Data in the form of time from each User activity, including registration, login and transaction activities;
- User preferences or usage data, including User interactions in using the site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- Device data, including the type of device used to access the site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, language selection, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or mobile network information;
- Data logs (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or third party sites or services you use before interacting with the site.
C. Data Usage
We may use or combine all or part of the data obtained, collected and recorded from Users as mentioned in the previous section for things, including but not limited to:Process all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by Users through the site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
Process all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by Users through the site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
The provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, including but not limited to:
- Offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate insurance services, or other products through the site ;
- Carry out internal activities necessary to provide services on our site, such as troubleshooting software problems , bugs, operational issues, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
Helping Users when communicating with Insureka! customer service! us, including, but not limited to:
- Checking and solving User problems;
- Directing User questions to the appropriate Consumer Service personnel to resolve problems; And
- Monitor and improve Insureka's customer service response!
- Contacting Users via, including but not limited to e-mail, letters, telephone, facsimile, etc., including but not limited to, to assist and/or complete the transaction process or problem solving process.
- Using Data for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve security and safety of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products.
- Inform Users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, the latest developments, events and others, both through the website and through other media. We may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, award prizes, and deliver relevant advertisements and content about our services and those of our business partners.
- Under certain circumstances, We will use or disclose User Data for law enforcement purposes or to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Us or other related third parties.
D. Disclosure of User Personal Data
We guarantee that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your data to other third parties, without your written consent, except in the following cases:
- Disclosure of User Data is required for partners or other third parties who assist us in providing services on the site and processing all forms of User activity on the site, including but not limited to transaction processing, payment verification, and product/service delivery.
- We need to provide relevant information to our business partners in accordance with User agreement to use business partner services, including applications or other sites that have integrated API (Application Programming Interface) or their services, or business partners who have cooperate with us to provide special promotions, contests or services.
- Communication is necessary between our business partners (such as logistics providers, payments, etc.) and users in terms of solving problems and other matters.
- This requires providing relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms or similar service providers.
- Users contact us through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the site, communications between users can be seen publicly.
- Provision of User information to our affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on our behalf.
- In an effort to fulfill legal obligations and/or legal requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically reside on the User's device which functions to store User preferences and configurations when visiting our site.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing data owned by the User on the User's computer/mobile device, other than what the User has agreed to send.
- Even though the User's mobile computer/device will automatically accept cookies, the User can make the choice to make modifications through the User's browser settings by choosing to reject cookies ( this option may limit optimal service when accessing the site).
- We may use features provided by third parties to improve our services and content, including customizing and serving advertisements to each user based on their interests or visiting history. If you do not want ads to be displayed based on these adjustments, then you can set them through your browser
F. Data Retention and Deletion
We will store data as long as the User's account is still active and can delete it in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
H. Contact Us
A. Your consent